Time management is really life management, personal management, management of yourself, rather than of time or circumstances.
Are you overwhelmed with tasks, meetings, or prior commitments? Are there not enough hours in your day? Days fly by and time seems to spin out of control. Most of you are working with fewer employees, yet still being asked to do the same or more work.
This class will offer practical tips and tools to better manage both your work and personal time. Participants will learn best practice techniques to manage people, email, tasks, contacts, and their calendars. It will take time to make time!
Take some time to concentrate on identifying your time management issues and developing the tools and habits that can help you feel more empowered and in control, less stressed, increase your concentration so you can do your best everyday.
. Defining Time Management Goals
· Communicate their Time Management Goals
· Identify Time Management Time Waster
· Learn the Value of Time Management
· Identify elements of your personal work style that contribute to your effective use of time
· Utilize Time-Management tools and strategies that you can use to take control of your time.
· Create an action plan for your time-management process and identify ways to evaluate and improve your efforts.
· Defining Time Management Goals
· Busy - “The New Normal”
· The Internal Impact of Time Management
· The ability to reduce stress by eliminating unnecessary activities
· Delegating Tasks
· How to use Outlook to manage email, contact, tasks, and calendars
· Time Management Case Studies
· Create the Action Plan
Thank you for choosing RDM Management Group as your training solution provider.
Please select the consultation button below to learn more.